This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

Debtor and Invoice Finance

Home/Business Loans/Debtor and Invoice Finance
Debtor & Invoice Finance

DEBTOR AND INVOICE FINANCE

Debtor and invoice finance increase cash flow while you wait for customers to pay outstanding invoices. How much funds you can access is directly linked to the value of your sales. This working capital solution comes with many features and benefits; they include turn credit sales into cash almost instantly, receive funds up to 80% of invoice value, remaining 20% is paid when your customers pay, quick funding to meet your business needs, no property security required, you may use the funds for any business purpose and sharp pricing.

Talk to DotCapital to discuss your debtor finance needs. We tailor flexible cash flow solutions to suit your business needs.

APPLY ONLINE TO ARRANGE A PREAPPROVAL

APPLY NOW

OUR RANGE OF BUSINESS LOAN PRODUCTS

DotCapital offers a full set of business loan products to meet your individual needs and circumstances. Our business loan products include:

Our Range of Business Loan Products

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET THE LATEST INFORMATION

SIGNUP NOW

OUR RANGE OF LENDING PRODUCTS